AOL Mail is a free web-based email service that is designed to provide its users with a safe and personalized email experience. This email service allows you to customize your settings according to your needs. You can customize email writings, incoming messages, your inbox look, and much more. AOL Mail is a simple to use service as it does not require any special software and can run over the internet on any standard web browser. This service is available to customers for free. You don’t need to buy any AOL subscription for enhancing your mailing experience. AOL Mail users just have to reach mail.aol.com and create and login to their account. Further, you can use this ultimate service and its various features.
- Open a web browser.
- Move to the AOL mail website. For this type “mail.aol.com” in the address bar.
- This will open the AOL login page.
- Now, click the “Create Account or Aol Sign up” tab from the lower-right corner of the page.
- In the Sign Up window, you have to provide the required details. The following are the details that you are required to provide.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address: In the next field, you have to create an email address for your AOL account.
- Password: Create a strong and unique password for your AOL account. Make sure you create an easy to remember and difficult to guess password.
- Mobile Number: You have to provide your mobile number for verification of your account. Before entering your number, make sure you have selected the correct country code. For this, click the inverted triangle and select the code from the drop-down list.
- Birth Date: For selecting the birth date, click the inverted triangle of the birth month tab. Then, enter day and year in their respective fields.
- Finally, click the “Continue” tab.
- In the next window, you will be asked to allow AOL to send you the verification code on the mobile number you have provided. Click the “Text Me A Verification Code” tab to get the verification code.
- Now, enter the code that you have received and click the “Verify” button.
- Further, you will get a confirmation message screen. Click the “Continue” tab to come out of the login page.
- This will successfully complete your account creation and verification.
- First of all, open a web browser on your system.
- Then, type “mail.aol.com” in the address bar.
- In the next window, provide the email address which you have created for your AOL account.
- In case you want your login details to get saved on your system, then tick mark the checkbox next to “Stay Signed In”.
- Now, click the “Next” tab to continue with the process.
- After that, enter your password which you have created for securing your mail.aol.com account. Passwords are case-sensitive, hence carefully enter your password.
- Next, you have to click the “Sign In” tab.
- By doing so, you will reach your AOL account.
This is how you can successfully create and login to your AOL Mail account. After login to your account, you can start using your account for sending and receiving mails.