Email forwarding is where you can configure one mail account to make a digital copy of an email. After that, it automatically forwards that copy of an email to a Gmail account. Consequently, the original email remains in your inbox and the copy is sent wherever you want it to forward. However, it is a fast, free and simple way to migrate email accounts or check multiple accounts in one place. If you want to forward AOL mail to the Gmail account, you can do so easily by following the given steps.
Procedure To Forward AOL Mail To Gmail Account
- Firstly, open your preferred web browser.
- Thereafter, type the URL, “gmail.com” in the search bar.
- Then, after typing the URL, press the enter key.
- If you already have an account, then login to your Gmail account. In case, if you don’t have a Gmail account, then first you need to create an account.
- After this, click on the “gear icon” located on the upper-right corner of your Gmail account screen.
- Now, this will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
- Subsequently, you need to select the “Settings” option from the drop-down menu list that appears on your screen.
- Next, this will open a “Settings” window in your Gmail account. Now, under the “Settings” window you will need to go to the “Accounts and Import” option. You will get this option in the upper section.
- Then, once you are in the Accounts and Import section, you need to click on the “Add a mail Account” link. You will get this link under the “Check Mail from Other Accounts” section.
- By doing so, the “Add an Email Account” window will appear on your screen. After this, you need to enter the AOL email address from where you wish to forward emails. Thereafter, click on the “Next” button in order to continue with the process. You can get this option at the bottom of the page.
- In the next window, tick mark the checkbox next to the “Links accounts with Gmailify” option. Then, click on the “Next” tab. You can get this tab in the middle of the page.
- Now, you will be directed to another screen where you will be shown your AOL mail login page.
- Subsequently, in the AOL login page, click on the “Next” option.
- Afterwards, in the next window, you need to enter the password of your AOL email account. Be careful while entering the password in the respective field.
- Then, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Thereafter, you will be prompted to allow Gmail to access your AOL Profiles (Read And Write), AOL MAIL(Read and Write) and AOL (Full Access). Here, you need to click on the “Agree” button.
- Finally, after clicking on the “Agree” button, your AOL email account is connected to your Gmail account. Now, you can forward AOL emails to Gmail mail.
Hence, this completes the procedure to forward AOL Mail to Gmail account. The above-mentioned procedure will help you to forward AOL mail to Gmail without creating any sort of problem.